"WOW Wellness Collective": A community monthly donation-only nurturing mental health and wellness experience inspiring self-determination, connection, social justice, and integrity. The gathering provides experiential, holistic activities to support emotional well-being, wellness education, resource sharing, and fun.
What: WOW Wellness Collective Gathering
Where: WOW Hall, 8th and Lincoln St Eugene, OR
When: Sunday, April 2, 2017, 1 to 3 pm Please arrive as close to 1 as possible
Admission: Free with donations accepted.. Please bring a healthy snack to share.*
For more information: Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities planned for April:
1) Healthy snack potluck/sharing.
2) Singing positive songs together led by songwriter, song weaver Osprey Huffsmith "singalongs with grooves" email@example.com
3) Relaxation exercises led by Keith Wohlberg, MATP, PTA, Certified Life Coach
4) Wellness and feelings overview Mike Meyer LCSW, CADC I, QMHP www.meyercounseling.com
5) Tait and Amy of Exquisite Healing demonstrate Jin Shin Jyutsu hands-on energy workwww.exquisitehealing.com
6) Art creation/co-creation (including display of last month's art project)
7) Community resource information for low/no cost wellness activities in the community
8) Free Yoga Nidra recordings available
9) Gift Circle with offering and receiving items and services to meet community member needs.
10 ) Movement and dance on the beautiful WOW Hall floor
WOW Wellness Collective is a progressive community of 21st century mental health and wellness professionals often isolated by constraints of their practices who work with people experiencing symptoms and effects of isolation. We, as community health and wellness professionals, are building a non- hierarchy of collective liberation to also address:
-providing up to date information on affordable health and wellness care practices to the Eugene/Springfield public and with other practitioner.
-bring awareness of social injustice associated with health care costs to encourage participatory wellness practices,
-share and promote health and wellness resources available in our community
-promote healthy, inspiring, and self determination among all our members.
As providers of tools for mind, body, and center health and wellness, as a collective we strive to have everyone live in optimum balanced health.
Sunday, 02 April, 2017
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Free; donations accepted. Bring snack to share.*
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend